R.D. Michaels seeks candidates with a minimum of 5 years of recent experience working as a commercial construction general superintendent. Responsibilities and requirements are as follows:
- Thorough understanding and experience managing construction of complete site development, structural, mechanical, plumbing, fire sprinkler and electrical systems and scopes for ground up projects.
- Competent reading and understanding all forms of plans, specifications and Contract Documents.
- Well organized with leadership skills
- Effective communicator
- OSHA, SWPPP and First Aid/CPR certifications
- Planning, implementing and following through of daily, weekly and longer term tasks.
- Willingness to travel around the state of Florida
- Drug Free work place
- Submit to and pass criminal background check
- Active/valid driver’s license with good driving history
Job Type: Full Time
- High school or equivalent
- Commercial Construction General Superintendent: 5 Years